III. Information We Collect
1. Personally Identifiable Information: We may collect information (whether online, by phone, or by paper) that identifies you (“Personally Identifiable Information”) when you: provide such information on our Sites, apply or register for HCH Therapy and Counseling, or otherwise interact with HCH Therapy and our affiliates, including, but not limited to, requesting an appointment online, chatting online with a HCH Therapy representative, or purchasing HCH Therapy products or services. The types of Personally Identifiable Information collected may include your name, address, phone number, birth date, billing and delivery information, Email address, credit card, or other financial account information.
2. Non-Personal Data: As you interact with our Sites, we may also collect information about your browsing history or certain other information that is not Personally Identifiable Information through your use of and visits to the Sites and our use of a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to, cookies, tags, beacons, Internet Protocol (IP) address, and other tools. “Cookies” are pieces of code/text placed on your computer when you browse our Sites. Cookies may be placed by us or third party advertisers. “Tags” and web beacons refer to code scripts that are primarily used to track visitors’ activities on our Sites by web analytics software. The types of non-personal data collected on our Sites through the use of these, and other tools as HCH Therapy may add from time to time, may include: the search terms you used, new or returning user, browser information, computer type, operating system, internet service providers, website usage, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks, ads viewed, etc. Additionally, cookies, tags and other tools placed by third parties may collect other information about you and your visits to Sites and elsewhere on the Internet including, but not limited to, your industry, company size, job function, seniority level, etc.)(collectively, all of the foregoing data the “Non-Personal Data”).
IV. How We Use and Share Personally Identifiable Information
Once collected, we may use your Personally Identifiable Information in a variety of ways including, but not limited to:
- Provide service communications such as bill reminders, order confirmations, program registrations, and customer service messages
- Respond to your emails or online requests for products, services, or information
Deliver and process surveys
- Personalize and improve the usability of the Sites
- Fulfill and/or deliver HCH Therapy products and services
- Publish Subscription lists as described below
- Sharing with certain other companies to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you as described below
- Tailor content, advertising and marketing to you
- Share with third parties as required by law or to protect HCH Therapy as described below
- Share your email address as permitted under HCH Therapy Email Policy as described below
Publication of Your Personally Identifiable Information for Subscription Lists. When you sign up to be a part of a Subscription List, the Personally Identifiable Information we receive may be published on the Sites and other print or digital media, in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, directories, membership lists, and other types of registration lists for HCH Therapy subscriptions and events (“Subscription Lists”). Subscription Lists will not include sensitive information, such as credit card or bank information, or social security numbers. Users may request their information be removed from Subscription Lists by contacting us.
Sharing Your Personally Identifiable Information to Fulfill Service Requests and Perform Business Functions. When fulfilling service requests initiated by you, we may share your Personally Identifiable Information with certain third parties to fulfill the requests. We may also share such information with service providers that perform business functions for us. For example, HCH Therapy occasionally hires other companies to provide limited services on our behalf including, but not limited to, packaging, mailing and delivering promotional offers, sweepstakes or contests, answering customer questions about products or services, consulting services, data modeling, printing, sending postal mail and processing event registrations. In such cases, we may share your Personally Identifiable Information.
Sharing Your Personally Identifiable Information with Certain Other Companies. We may share Personally Identifiable Information, except for email addresses, with certain other companies in order to provide them an opportunity to offer products or services that may be of interest to you, which may contribute revenue to HCH Therapy.
Sharing Your Personally Identifiable Information When Legally Necessary or to Protect HCH Therapy and Counseling’s Interests. We may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process served on HCH Therpay; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of HCH Therapy; or (c) protect the personal safety of HCH Therapy personnel or members of the public in appropriate circumstances. In addition, if HCH Therapy and/or its assets (or a portion of its assets) are sold, assigned, transferred, or merged, or if HCH Therapy undergoes some other change including a change to its corporate form as part of a bankruptcy proceeding or otherwise, information may be transferred as part of that transaction or change.
Sharing Your Email Address Pursuant to HCH Therapy Policy. Your e-mail address will only be used by us and our affiliates. We do not sell or rent e-mail addresses to anyone outside HCH Therapy and our affiliates. We will also not share e-mail addresses to unrelated third-parties. We may also share your Email address with third parties to enable us to take security measures to help protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. Finally, we may share Email addresses with third parties as necessary to perform certain services on our behalf, such as packaging, mailing and delivering products and processing event registrations and to respond to your service requests.
V. How to Manage the Sharing of Your Personally Identifiable Information
You can manage your profile and e-mail preferences, including opting out of e-mail by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, if you prefer to receive mailings only from HCH Therapy and have your name and address removed from the list we provide to certain companies, please contact us. For California residents, please consult the “Your California Privacy Rights” for additional considerations.
VI. How We May Use and Share Non-Personal Data
Through the use of various technological tools, we may collect Non-Personal Data to improve the usability of our Sites/Services and for other business reasons. We may share the Non-Personal Data we collect with third parties or permit third parties to place tools like cookies, tags and web beacons, to collect additional Non-Personal Data when you browse our Sites. We or other third party companies may then use the Non-Personal Data to provide advertisements and targeted advertisements to you (ads based on the Non-Personal Data). We do not share Personally Identifiable Information with third parties with whom we share your Non-Personal Data. Please note that you may be subject to the privacy policies of other non-HCH Therapy companies when you select an advertising link or other link that takes you to sites not operated by HCH Therapy and Counseling.
How You Can Manage the Collection of Non-Personal Data. Third party advertising companies may collect data about your visit to our Sites and others to provide you more relevant advertising here and elsewhere on the Internet. This type of advertising is known as Online Behavioral Advertising. You can stop this collection and use of data for these purposes by companies participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) by visiting the “Opt Out From Online Behavioral Advertising” website. By opting out, the ads you see may be less relevant, and you may still continue to see other non-targeted advertisements on our Sites and elsewhere.
VII. California Privacy Rights
We do not knowingly collect personal data online from or market online to children under the age of 13.
X. Information Security
XI. User ID and Password
Certain areas of the Sites may require the use of a user ID, email address, or password as an additional security measure that helps protect your information. To help you protect your privacy, our Sites have tools to help you log in and log out.
XII. Linking to Other Internet Sites
XIII. How You Can Access and Change Information
If you are a registered user of the Sites, subscriber to HCH Therapy publications, or client of HCH Therapy products and services, you may review and update/correct your information by emailing us at email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
The information available on the HCH Therapy and Counseling website is intended for educational and promotional purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical care.
Last updated November 20, 2018